Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello {again}

The blog has gotten a bit of a make-over for the first time in a year! I also made a blog button that you can put on your blog, directing people over here if you'd like. ***Just copy this code and add the html as a gadget.

***Okay, so try as I might, I cannot figure out how to merely paste the code in rather than display the button itself! Anyone know??? Can't do it in my sidebar either. I'm clearly NOT a blog designer....just a blog writer! I will figure it out. Sorry...

With the new year (and a welcomed improvement in our family's schedule!) I am so excited to blog here more regularly and share more of myself and the incredible hope and expectations I have for continued recovery and restoration.

Hello 2010 and hello {again} to each of you! Many prayers and blessings.

3 comments:

VICKI IN AZ said...

Hello. Love the new look. So bright and welcoming.

Unknown said...

Love your new blog look! The colors make you feel bright and cheery.

I know that for the blogs I have displayed on my blog, I go under to my Layout, then go to add HTML and just paste it there. They can highlight and copy your blog name and that's where they paste it.

http://victoryoversexualabuse.blogspot.com/

Hope that works out!!!

Hugs to you!

Lily said...

So bright and cheery :)