Monday, April 20, 2009

Long time no talk...

I only have a few minutes before rushing off to the next activity, but I wanted to let you know that I think of you, this blog and this much needed ministry several times everyday. I wish that things were not so hectic and unpredictable for my family (rendering me unavailable to write as often as I'd like), but that is the season we are in right now. My husband is working more hours than we have ever worked before and I have picked up the responsibilities around the home and with the kids. We are very busy with sports, school, church, etc... We are so very grateful for God's provision in terms of my husband's job. At a time when many people are losing their jobs, my husband is staying very busy and getting paid for every minute of it. But we miss "normal" life and look forward to being able to get back to a slower pace, more time together and more time to serve the ministry that we love.

I continue to pray for you. As you wait (patiently, I hope) for the next blog entry, I encourage you to re-read some of the older lessons and allow God to continue growing you in those areas. I will write as often as possible. I so look forward to picking up where we left off!

Many blessings to you.

3 comments:

Erin Merryn said...

I just wanted to say reading over your blog you got a lot of great things to say and make great points!

Ken Haslam said...

Thank you for being vulnerable. My family has experienced all kinds of abuses including sexual. My wife and I adopted two children who had been molested and they have changed our lives. They are the greatest gifts that God has ever given to us.

check out my blog at www.haslamministries.blogspot.com

Ken Haslam

Just Be Real said...

Leigh, appreciate your blog and honesty. Blessings.